Tuesday 12 January 2016

What I'm Wearing: You Were Born Lost

Happy Tuesday! Today's look is just a real simple laid back ripped jean and crop top combo, but layered with a grid print shirt, and edged-up with tons of jewellery and black suede high heels. This top is one of my faves and I got it from the incredible fashion site Nüer Clothing. I love how well it layers, and how great it looks just on its own over a black skirt or skinny jeans. I also basically used this as an excuse to show off my Leia buns. Because I love them and think they're super cute!





Grid Print Shirt - Nüer Clothing
Ripped Jeans - Topshop
Cropped High-Neck Top - Missguided
Black High Heels - Carvela Kurt Geiger
Thin Bar Necklace - Topshop
Long Layered Necklace - Topshop
Crystal and Turquoise Necklace - Accessorize

I just think this is a fantastic look. Switch out the heels for some trainers and you've got a fab errand outfit, or with the heels, a little leather jacket and red lipstick you're set for a night out with the girls! 

Have a great week everyone!! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Katherine Harriet | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig