Monday 16 May 2016

What I'm Wearing: Dark Florals

Finally, it's starting to seem like summer is on its way. After a winter that lasted almost as long as the one that the Starks keep warning us about - it's amazing to finally see some sun. It's been pretty baking down here on the south coast. Unfortunately, I haven't bee able to enjoy it as much as I would have liked due to me literally being here-there-and-everywhere at the minute. I've been working in Weymouth and Dorchester a lot recently which has taken me away from my 40hour weeks and My home in Gosport to doing more like 60hour weeks and living off Chinese in hotel rooms - so you'll forgive the massive gap between my last post and this one.

This is a new outfit I recently purchased because - hey - I felt I deserved something nice! It's a lovely dark navy wrap dress with backless detail. It's mid length so it's still very stylish and sophisticated, but I think the wrap detail and plunging neckline are a little bit sexy too. I think this dress works well on its own, or, teamed with a leather jacket in the cooler evenings. I also believe that once autumn rears it's head again this dress will still look smoking teamed with black tights and a white or black long-sleeved undershirt.






Floral Wrap Dress - Topshop
Black Platform Shoes - New Look (Similar)
Filly Socks - Topshop 
Lace-Up Leather Jacket - ASOS
Lipstick in Shroom - Lime Crime
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Katherine Harriet | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig