Monday 23 March 2015

What I'm Wearing: Killjoy

There are days when I like to pretend I'm something else. I used to dress up all the time as a child and had probably the worlds biggest dress up box.  On top of that I love fantasy, sci-fi and action films and books. So I can get very absorbed in make believe world where Intergalactic Vagabonds are all that stands between this world and total destruction. So this outfit today comes from one of those super nerdy moments. I called it Killjoy because to be honest my biggest inspiration for this sort of Back to the Future steampunk came from an album called 'The Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys' by My Chemical Romance (oh) I also studied every video super in depth for my combined story/photography project.





Leather Jacket - Vintage (similar here)
Black High-Neck Crop Top - Missguided
Pineapple Dress - H&M (similar here)
Midnight Navy Disco Pants - American Apparel
Cut Out Wedge Heels - New Look (similar here)
Violet Agate Slick Necklace - Crystal Cactus
Lipstick in Wicked - Topshop
Sunglasses - Topshop


I really love this look, it's a bit different but not overly out there. I love all the layers and how much is going on in this outfit. But if you are interested in seeing where my inspiration for this outfit came from I've posted the videos below.



My Chemical Romance - Na Na Na



My Chemicla Romance - Sing

Just look at those biker leathers, desperation to save the world, rollerblades and weird masked villains! Do you get inspired by weird things like this?
SHARE:

1 comment

© Katherine Harriet | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig