Thursday 7 May 2015

Flawless Skin with Clinique

Clinique are a universally loved make up brand. All their products bring out the best possible version of your skin, bridging cosmetics with skincare. I have been an avid user of their skin care range for a while now, not daring to deviate from this trusted brand. But the other day I decided it was time I went for a Clinique make up bag, knowing it was the best thing for my skin. 


Above is an image of my skin before and after using these miracle workers. I love the way these products have transformed my skin, leaving it soft and glowing. I wanted a foundation that would last all day without falling off, but with a light texture, nothing to cloggy or heavy. That's why I opted for the Even Better foundation in Alabaster. It's silky texture makes it super easy to apply using your fingers or a brush, it stays in place all day and never looks tired or worn out. 



I also bought their universal primer which is a lovely consistency, smooths on like a dream and keep everything in it's place. I use the primer straight away after moisturising my skin with Moisture Surge skin cream and the All About Eyes cooling serum.

On my eyes I went for this multi-neutural brown toned pallet, I have always gone for eyeshadows like this, I love a pale shimmery colour all over my sockets, right up to the brow line. A little bit of a gold across the lid, a dark brown in the crease and a very dark thin line along my lash line. This is the All About Shadow Quad in Morning Java. I finished my eyes with a quick once over of Lash Doubling Mascara. 


On my cheeks I like a glittery rosie glow along my cheek bones so to achieve this look I went for the Cheek Contouring Palette, which is fantastic because it includes a contour in the darkest shade, a blush in the mid shade and a highlighter in the lightest shade, Three in one - no sweat. On my lips I wanted a subtle pinky glow, and my friend very kindly bought me this shade of Woppin' Watermelon.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Katherine Harriet | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig