Monday 10 August 2015

What I'm Wearing: Jumper #394

Hello! Welcome to my super new, super cute re-vamped blog! It's all very minimalist and it works beautifully with all of the new social media platforms I have set up to run along side it! I'm really happy with how it all looks and how it works so I thought I'd make a little What I'm Wearing post to showcase this beauty.

I have called in Jumper #394 because in reality - that's probably how many I own. I have had a ban on buying any more jumpers for the last two years from my family, friends and boyfriend (yet I always manage to get a few more!) because I just have sooo many. + I know, I know why on earth am I posting a jumper look at the height of August?! Well let me tell you it is not as sunny and warm as I would like it to be down here on the South Coast. But while a part of me is sad that the warm months have come and gone, another part is super happy. Jumpers are my fave thing to wear, with jeans, with mini skirts over dresses. Always so it means a return of my winter draw. Summer coming to an end also means my Birthday is getting ever closer, and I really am a child when it comes to Birthday's - I just get so excited! It also means that winter is coming, and with winter there's crisp orange leaves, beautiful pale morning frosts - and of course Christmas - my all time favourite holiday! (Only 19 more Friday's guys!)






This outfit basically features the essentials. A pair of over-worn super comfy black jeans, a loose fitting slightly cropped bright jumper, a slouchy beanie hat and statement slippers. Most of this outfit you'll be able to find easily in your high street - considering it's mainly affordable brands. All accept the shoes. The shoes are Jeffrey Campbell Martini Flats. I first picked a pair of these up on a trip to New York three years ago and loved them so much that when they wore through I immediately bought a new pair - but those little studs don't half scar your ankles up when you catch them as you walk!


Navy Beanie Hat - River Island
Bright Green Cropped Jumper - H&M (similar)
Highwaisted Black Joni Jeans - Topshop
Studded Martini Flats - Jeffery Campbell
Saphire and Twin Diamond Ring - Vintage
Giant V Ring - Topshop (similar)
Wrapped Arrow Ring - Urban Outfitters
Hand of Fatima Necklace - Urban Outfitters (similar)
Matte Revolution Lipstick in Bond Girl - Charlotte Tillbury
Matte Revolution Lipstick in Sexy Sienna - Charlotte Tillbury
All About Shadow Quad in Morning Java - Clinique
Filmstar Bronze and Glow in Sun Tan and Sun Light - Charlotte Tillbury 

As above you can see I used two lipsticks to create this lovely muted coral shade, I simply went around the shape of my lips edge with Bond Girl, feathering it in a small bit where my lips are fullest and then tapped a little bit of Sexy Sienna along the inner parts of my lips to give a fuller more 3D effect. On my eyes I dusted over a full layer of the palest shade on the Morning Java quad. I then dabbed my eyelid with the golden colour and cut into the crease with the darkest brown to give this understated smokey eye - finishing the whole thing off with a simple flick of eyeliner.

Be sure to check out my new Facebook page, my new Instagram account, my up-to-date Twitter and of course my Pinterest. Give them all a like/follow as well!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Katherine Harriet | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig